GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a picture, but I am relatively certain that my muffler has the same part number as you've listed above (ending in CH).

SebasEuRo

Thank you, I've had some more luck on the Vortex, a few more people have the same part number I do. Even in the pictures on cars245 or whatever that site was, it shows the CH part number.

Mathuemc

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry if I have missed this in any of the past replies, but I'm curious if there is any weight difference between the stock muffler and the clubsport?

alexspeed3

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know if the cs muffler will fit the 7.5 just like the 7 (cut the middle dimple, same hanger spot, bumper cutout etc). Been having problems with my 7 so I may get a deal on the 2018 7.5 and id love to transfer my muffler

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone know if the cs muffler will fit the 7.5 just like the 7 (cut the middle dimple, same hanger spot, bumper cutout etc). Been having problems with my 7 so I may get a deal on the 2018 7.5 and id love to transfer my muffler

I had heard there is a slight width difference.
But I could be wrong.

Jofa73

Passed Driver's Ed

CSS muffler won't fit a 7.5, wider spacing on the tips on 7.5.