GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
my akebono brake pads from FCP should arrive today!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Dunno. Found the first one, looked at the other side, found a 2nd one, and took it straight to the dealer. Wanted it to be in there in case these did any damage to my suapension.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good call

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Been wanting this for a year and a half - $50 shipped from AE.
Now to try to relocate/shift the bluetooth receiver and install when it's nice out!

Good luck and please take photos!

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Just shy of 19k miles....

I thought someone shipped you shipping picks to install.
Had not happened in a while so maybe VW felt like they needed to keep the streak going and sent out a few.
Would have been a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kcmkvii

Can you link me??

:)

I shouldn't have teased it without the link!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OEM...442.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5bf54c4d6B0Gzt

Are you installing under the driver's seat b/c you don't have one or an additional one under the passenger seat?

Adding a first on the passenger side. The SEL doesn't ship with any under-seat drawers because it has a full power driver's seat, (purportedly) the electronics and motors interfere with its placement.

This is one of those pieces that I've seen and used on so many other VW's, I'm anxious to complete the car (for now). It's going to be -5ºF tomorrow and 60ºF on Saturday, so we'll see how it goes Saturday..

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I shouldn't have teased it without the link!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OEM...442.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5bf54c4d6B0Gzt

Adding a first on the passenger side. The SEL doesn't ship with any under-seat drawers because it has a full power driver's seat, (purportedly) the electronics and motors interfere with its placement.

This is one of those pieces that I've seen and used on so many other VW's, I'm anxious to complete the car (for now). It's going to be -5ºF tomorrow and 60ºF on Saturday, so we'll see how it goes Saturday..

Holy crap you have some temperature swings in KC. o_O

Now I'm interested in getting this thing and putting it under the passenger seat.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Brought home a 4'x8' sheet of HDPE to go with my street shield and bracing from Ecs Tuning.

Once the weather gets to a tolerable temperature the mockup work begins :D

ineedboostedmk7

Passed Driver's Ed
damn pucks... i know i checked my car for these when I first got it, but seeing that this is still an issue for others makes me want to double check.