GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your response to Ourlee looking for a mechanic to do side jobs. I'm looking for a lift that I can rent to do my DP install. Do you have one available? Vince
    Thanks! Got it at Alexandria for 27000, the full package that i wanted. Stohlman tysons was about to give it to me for $26,400 OTD after i told them what Alexandria would do for me. The one at tysons however did not have the DAP and didn't have the color i wanted. shop around. ask the salesman for the supervisor and ask for the OTD price tag. then let them know you will ponder and use the price as leverage. never hurt to lie to a salesman. They're probably lying right back to you too.
    Nice car bro. Im trying to get se dsg with same options like you (other than stick) just like you ilm downpaying $7000. Can you share some detailed slaes info? I know you from va so help a anither bro out please! Im frim leesburg and got quoted $28000 otd but trying to go lower with driver assistant package. I would love to know your sales person info. Thank you. Nice car!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…