What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

drove it

Congrats on driving your MK7. [emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Finally decided on springs and bought the Eibach Sportlines. 1.7" Front / 1.6" Rear drop. I had Eibachs on a previous car and loved them. Going to pair them with Koni Yellows. $226 shipped from AutoAnything :)

http://eibach.com/america/en/eibach-news/wolkswagen-gti-2016

Damn that's a nice drop. Looks real clean.
How's the ride quality though? I wonder how these would pair w the rest of the stock suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's a nice drop. Looks real clean.
How's the ride quality though? I wonder how these would pair w the rest of the stock suspension.

Not sure yet, just bought them last night. I had a Veloster Turbo and Eibachs dropped it close to 2" when all settled. I had sway bar and strut tower brace so the car was stiff, but I liked it. Once I put Konis on the GTI ride should be perfect.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I washed the car (yesterday)

I've decided, after the Santiagos and then Pretorias, I'd have to wager Nogaros are the best of the stock wheels.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
I've decided, after the Santiagos and then Pretorias, I'd have to wager Nogaros are the best of the stock wheels.

I agree. However I'm still craving the 19" VMR 710's. Wondering if I should just lower the car w the Flush Kit and stick w these....hmmm

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I agree. However I'm still craving the 19" VMR 710's. Wondering if I should just lower the car w the Flush Kit and stick w these....hmmm

As neat as I find them, I'd personally get new ones at some point just for wider wheel specs, better offset. And lightweight of course.

But the choice is yours and yours alone.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx_BlcZsVW0

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
How does it sound now?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sounds great! Even more bass now. It's similar to the effect of stuffing a kick drum with a towel. It tightened and cleaned it up. It was a little too clean for me at first, so I pulled some of the stuffing out and found a good middle ground. Awesome mod for cheap.