GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ommoran

Ready to race!
Got to take her on a 400km road trip to the US for a golf tournament. I was pleased to be taking an older gent that is a member of a trade association with me, as he is our side's ringer- he's 80 and regularly shoots UNDER his age. He also drives an '88 Prelude (and I had a 2000) so he likes smaller, nimble cars.

All he kept saying is "what a machine", and he kept laughing as I passed 2 or three pickups at a time on winding back-country two-lanes.:D

flygteye

Ready to race!
One year anniversary yesterday with "Sabina". Yes that says 5513 miles :)

ommoran

Ready to race!
Finally managed to get about 32mpg out of her... all highway. Also bought a pair of bike racks for my carrier bars - $75 from e-bay!

thez99

Go Kart Champion
You need to drive your car more.
Take a drive thru the northern lake region.

Seriously... You people must either live like 2 seconds from work or just don't drive to work! I've had my mk7 for 3 months and I've got 3700 on it.

KireFlor

Passed Driver's Ed
I've done about 14500 km (9000 miles) since 27th of july 2013... Guess not driving it in the (long) winters helps keep the miles down!

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
One year anniversary yesterday with "Sabina". Yes that says 5513 miles :)

Wow... I've only had the car for a few months and I already have almost 12,000 miles!

adelgado7317

Passed Driver's Ed
18x8 rims, offset is 45mm. It's truly an astonishing look the pictures don't do t justice. Got a sweet deal on tirerack.com for everything. It's my lowered right now, but I am going to lower it just one inch soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk