GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

flygteye

Ready to race!
Seriously... You people must either live like 2 seconds from work or just don't drive to work! I've had my mk7 for 3 months and I've got 3700 on it.

I work from home and my wife works part time...an 8 mile round trip from home. I also get cheaper car insurance because I work from home. The car is insured as a "pleasure vehicle".

HB_Avery

Passed Driver's Ed
3 weeks now and I have clocked 2800 something miles so far! Ordered my first parts for her. BFI dog bone insert, BFI SCHWARZ full billet shift knob and a BFI tree air freshener lol

thez99

Go Kart Champion
3 weeks now and I have clocked 2800 something miles so far! Ordered my first parts for her. BFI dog bone insert, BFI SCHWARZ full billet shift knob and a BFI tree air freshener lol

Be warned, the dogbone stock bolt is a motherfucker to get off. You'll need a pneumatic

HB_Avery

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you for the heads up.

ommoran

Ready to race!
Oh, you know.

Drove it around and crap. :D

Mcneil141

I got bored over the weekend and made these. They turned out so well, I placed them on eBay!

They are made from 3M 1080 black Carbon fiber and should last for years.

HB_Avery

Passed Driver's Ed
Just when I think "no car stuff until next payday" some ass puts up a awesome looking product that my car needs. Damn it! Off to eBay I go....

gchen6850

Ready to race!
Just ordered a set myself xP I was literally just thinking of buying some carbon fiber vinyl yo cut it myself the last few days...guess the work has been done for me!

HB_Avery

Passed Driver's Ed
I was going to do the same thing lol

phope1

Ready to race!
Detarred the entire car after the local council decided in their wisdom to top-dress a mile stretch of road with tar and chuckies rather than man up and have the road completely resurfaced :rolleyes:

Some good results though with the tar remover, Dodo Juice Lime Prime and Meguiars Last Touch spray