GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got a bad turbo? Let's track the issue...

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
And that's why I'm NEVER tuning this car.... I was alot more confident with my mk6. Sorry to hear about that man, let us know the outcome.

As the saying goes pay to play
Build it back bigger and better[emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Ya I realize that I'm just saying he did say it was tuned so it will be interesting at least what the outcome is[emoji41]

Jamie007

Ready to race!
It's official, I guess I'm the first 2017. Lucky me! :( Less than 2600 miles...7 week old car! Dealership won't cover it because I'm Stage 1, even though their own performance shop friggin did it! When I got the tune they told me they were mod friendly, and they would "look the other way to get it repaired under warranty as long as the car wasn't abused." That was 28 days ago. I made some calls, and service manager is going to get back to me tomorrow. I am beside myself right now...:mad:

Jamie007

Ready to race!
Flash back stock woulda been nice wouldn't it? LOL

Sucks we see VW warranting some and not others. Atleast I know Cobb turbo blow out got warrantied.

I'm not laughing...;) but.. Just reading about being TD1... Fargin Bastiges!

Um, yes, being able to reflash would be nice... I love Cobb, I miss having an AP! I even went down to Cobb Surgeline, and talked to them before going with APR. I told them the dealership said it wouldn't void my warrantly, and they said, they can't make that promise. Even they thought I was better off going to the dealership. Fugggg. If I'm flagged or whatever, I'll go back to Cobb.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
I'm not laughing...;) but.. Just reading about being TD1... Fargin Bastiges!

Um, yes, being able to reflash would be nice... I love Cobb, I miss having an AP! I even went down to Cobb Surgeline, and talked to them before going with APR. I told them the dealership said it wouldn't void my warrantly, and they said, they can't make that promise. Even they thought I was better off going to the dealership. Fugggg. If I'm flagged or whatever, I'll go back to Cobb.

Get your car back in shape and join the 5150 racing train it will make you forget about APR.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Eurodyne FTW!! That really blows man. Fuckin' stealerships... yeah we'll tune you but when we blow your turbo up don't come begging for help... effing worthless. Welp, time to go IS38! :D

TQ_MKVII

Ready to race!
It's official, I guess I'm the first 2017. Lucky me! :( Less than 2600 miles...7 week old car! Dealership won't cover it because I'm Stage 1, even though their own performance shop friggin did it! When I got the tune they told me they were mod friendly, and they would "look the other way to get it repaired under warranty as long as the car wasn't abused." That was 28 days ago. I made some calls, and service manager is going to get back to me tomorrow. I am beside myself right now...:mad:

Man that is some bullshit. I take it you didn't get any of this in writing before you had them tune it?