GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5s with Special colors from VW factory

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
It would be interesting to see MK7.5s with Special exterior colors from the factory.

Special color options.

Below are the pictures posted in another thread from Golf R section. Not sure if this is Racing green.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATK

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Ughhh if these options are available in the US (which I doubt), it's gonna be hard for me to say no to an orange GTI, even with the $3k charge.

If it can be done for Canadian customers, why not for the US. This should also increase per unit profit for VW.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Great opportunity for trade with our Canadian brethren. Assuming they want a normal color like grey, black.

Get a gti or R in grey
Canadian gets same but in Orange, green, yellow , whatever you want.
Drive across the border. Swap Vin. Pay Difference for special color. Drive back.

DieselLove

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack
This is cool, I feel like the Alltrack should be offered in at least one "exotic" color, Ginster Yellow would have been worth the $3000 IMHO.

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
rofl Reseda green. where I come from those two are mutually exclusive. I love the green it's damn nice. woulda gladly paid for a premium paint job

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
rofl Reseda green. where I come from those two are mutually exclusive. I love the green it's damn nice. woulda gladly paid for a premium paint job

Do you know Daniel Larusso?

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
negative, sir. I know a few dannys but no larussos

I was thinking more about it and an expensive paint job or wrap on my car would just result in more cringing when rocks get kicked up at it by all the trucks on the freeways.

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
honestly it's awesome how many colors they offer. was rereading the list again. 3gs from the factory, I wonder how much it would be for a repaint in 6 years or so....=)

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
honestly it's awesome how many colors they offer. was rereading the list again. 3gs from the factory, I wonder how much it would be for a repaint in 6 years or so....=)

Too much if you want a quality paint job. I'd say at least $6,000 in 6 years.