GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spark plug of choice

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
Even if you are tuned stage 2 with no misfires? I ask b/c I am and don't misfire, but feel like I should change them.
I dont see it hurting, but this is why i ask questions. I was told NGK was the way to go so i figure if i can get them now to avoid future bs, i would.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
ECS lists the Bosch spark plugs for my CNSB 1.8t engine code. wonder if that means i can't run the stock NGK plugs. for some reason the CNSB code has a lot of difference parts vs the other 1.8t engines

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Im on my second set of RS7 plugs, first was Buru which I got 35k out of till they were done. Now im on the NGK ones and have about 10k on them.

They did very well when Ed @ EQT tuned me and he suggested I stick with them since they ran so well. When I inquired about the NGK Race plugs he suggest I stick with the RS7's.

You should always go for what your tuner wants you to. Asking them what to run should be step 1.

Last edited:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
I am returning my Densos.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Im on my second set of RS7 plugs, first was Buru which I got 35k out of till they were done. Now im on the NGK ones and have about 10k on them.

They did very well when Ed @ EQT tuned me and he suggested I stick with them since they ran so well. When I inquired about the NGK Race plugs he suggest I stick with the RS7's.

You should always go for what your tuner wants you to. Asking them what to run should be step 1.

For his stage tunes, correct. But with the EQT turbo, Ed and I talked about it and said he has gotten better results with the NGK race plugs so that's why I went with those instead of keeping my RS7 plugs.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
The longer I'm running the Brisks the better I like them.

They're like $42 on Amazon Prime now too

ieddtech

Passed Driver's Ed
bosch FQ5NPP332SS

ECS lists the Bosch spark plugs for my CNSB 1.8t engine code. wonder if that means i can't run the stock NGK plugs. for some reason the CNSB code has a lot of difference parts vs the other 1.8t engines

Any reason why I shouldn't use these in my '18 Autobahn?