GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Ahh ok , sweet thank you!!! Has anyone dynoed there s2 stratified tune? Or tracked it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Hoon was is38 stratified I forget his numbers if you do some digging on this thread they are posted a few times. My is20 stage 2 e30 without an intercooler is at 315/375.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Jimdog

Passed Driver's Ed
It looks like stratified is now offering brake boosting! I found the drop down box while looking at their Facebook post about their new flash tunes.Can I get this enabled while we are still working on My protune?

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
It looks like stratified is now offering brake boosting! I found the drop down box while looking at their Facebook post about their new flash tunes.Can I get this enabled while we are still working on My protune?

Yes, just let your tuner know when you send the next set of datalogs.

@Hoon was is38 stratified I forget his numbers if you do some digging on this thread they are posted a few times. My is20 stage 2 e30 without an intercooler is at 315/375.

We have a few IS38 dyno plots on our site:
http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=2

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed

Why do the intercoolers have to be so expensive -_- I guess that's my next purchase and going full e85 :)

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Why do the intercoolers have to be so expensive -_- I guess that's my next purchase and going full e85 :)
Your telling me lol I need an IC. I think I'll buy the majesty soon. I need the ethanol Bluetooth thingy too because I'm postivie my last blend was shit and that's the one I did my dyno on. I raced an s4 and won, but had hella timing pull. Shouldn't happen on a proper blend. These cars really aren't doing anything on full e85. I think hoon is running 50 or higher but that's on a bigger pump and turbo

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Your telling me lol I need an IC. I think I'll buy the majesty soon. I need the ethanol Bluetooth thingy too because I'm postivie my last blend was shit and that's the one I did my dyno on. I raced an s4 and won, but had hella timing pull. Shouldn't happen on a proper blend. These cars really aren't doing anything on full e85. I think hoon is running 50 or higher but that's on a bigger pump and turbo

Aww man : / well that kinda sucks i guess ill just got full bolt on and purchase a bigger turbo..I guess this will be my last revision that i'm waiting for to come back.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Aww man : / well that kinda sucks i guess ill just got full bolt on and purchase a bigger turbo..I guess this will be my last revision that i'm waiting for to come back.
Yea is20 peaked out is pretty damn good but it's still on the small side.

Jimdog

Passed Driver's Ed
I got the brake boosting enabled. I tapped the brake while cruising just to see if it worked but I haven't tested it hard yet since we got 4 inches of snow.

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I got the brake boosting enabled. I tapped the brake while cruising just to see if it worked but I haven't tested it hard yet since we got 4 inches of snow.

Nice!

minorc

Are they really swamped over there? Taking a lot longer than usual to receive iterations and doesn't answer any of my questions...

Having the same issues as a few other members, P0606/431F CEL and ACC errors, wondering if there is a fix/cause

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Are they really swamped over there? Taking a lot longer than usual to receive iterations and doesn't answer any of my questions...

Having the same issues as a few other members, P0606/431F CEL and ACC errors, wondering if there is a fix/cause
I've finished my e30 tune but it was taking about 2 weeks between. Longer than it was when I started but still pretty quick. If it's a big issue that your having you csn always call Alex at the shop if it's something that needs to be addressed or just flash back to your last one in the meantime

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Do you have any R dynos?
Nice work on the GTI as soon as I remove and sell my JB4 I’ll be buying a Cobb and tune from you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have any saved Dynos. We only get the dynos if a customer posts or sends them to use.

It can take up to 2 weeks per revision. If you have questions though you can always PM me and I'll help where I can and if needed reach out to a tuner to get an answer.

Regarding the CEL, cna you PM me your order number and I'll reach out to a tuner.

Regarding ACC that is a seperate system. What is the issue you're having and when did it start. If you live in the NE try cleaning the car/bumper as it could be covered with salt.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Random question anyone have any ideas to troubleshoot a fob not working? Got no low battery warnings but out of nowhere it stopped. It's the main one I've used for 2 years so figured hell maybe the battery. Swapped it out and still nothing. I'm now using my spare.