GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short Shift Transmission Adapter - Boomba Racing

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Interested

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
@Boomba Racing when will this be available? Can't wait to purchase one of these and test it out?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We should have information about the group buy coming by the end of this week.

Curious, is this piece comparable with all the various MK4 and up 6-sod FB levers? If not, which PN in specific did you design this around? Curious as pin locations and castings vary with each Separate PN and there are at least half a dozen that are different in more than one way.

Cheers

That is something we'll have to test. Based on the cross referencing of aftermarket shift arms with the different cars some of them are compatible with, we have reason to believe this will fit a lot of different models.

Stay posted for the group buy!

You guys ship to Canada? Definitely interested in this product

We do offer shipping to Canada!

Great job guys keep the new parts coming [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Will do!

Interested

Stay tuned for more info!

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Alright, that was kind of impressive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Can I buy one yet or what? Tease me enough and I might impulse buy whatever is available on the market... Just sayin' :)

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Wow, okay. Please be compatible with the 5mt's shifter!

Gareezy

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice product. Really interested in it. Just one question though. I didn't see your installer adjust the linkage on the cable. I use to have a Forge short shifter on my Mk5 and it required the shift mechanism to be locked in place and the shift knob in the cabin also had to be locked with a pin before setting the shift linkage on the cable back into place. Shouldn't this be done also? Without adjusting the linkage on the cable wouldn't the cable be too long for the shorter position on the shift mechanism?