GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uni IS38 Stage2+ Constant Limp Mode @ WOT w/ logs!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
LoL! You sure make a brilliant reference to beers and assault on individuals. Bravo sir.

I was simply saying, why wasn't an altered tune sent to you to mitigate the risk and potential issues your car maybe facing or faced in a better timeframe you ignorant twat. People these days ROFL. The initial tune you used was causing some crazy issues, instead of jumping through hoops a timely tune adjustment would have solved your issues, but took quite some time to address by said tuner, which I felt was lackluster customer service wise.

The fact that the tune you were running was "shitty" clearly shows on your logs. If the new tune addressed said issues then it is no longer "shitty". That all I implied you friggen idiot.

By all means call me names, hell come try to knock me out if you care to lol. But I'll say what I want on an open forum. If your feelings were hurt in my little comment I apologize, didn't mean to offend a snowflake, jesus....

The ignition advance in our Stage 2+ Software is suitable for quality 93 octane fuel, but in some cases, the fuel quality available to our Clients is not able to sustain the ignition advance, resulting in high correction. With the ECU being an torque-based control unit that it is, it can result in the symptoms that the customer was experiencing. This Client was experiencing random multiple cylinder misfires, that needed to be addressed first and foremost. Client replaced spark plugs on September 29th. Sent logs on Sept 29th and October 1, and issue was the Clients symptoms were resolved on October 2. :)

I'm glad it is performing like it should, and that you didn't crack a piston in the mean time lol. That pull was kind of scary...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The correction seen in the logs is the ECU doing its job to apply correction to ignition advance to avoid any potential issues. If you didn't see any correction, that's when I'd start to worry, unless you're using high quality fuel resulting in no correction at all. Have you ever logged a complete stock car, for reference, with the fuel some folks put in their tanks? You'd be surprised...

Carbohydrate

Passed Driver's Ed
Quick Dyno's

Quick update:

Dyno'd the car a little, had to see what shes really putting down. Here are my results.

Temp was roughly 72 degrees in the shop, 2 blowers, no corrections.

First Run
377hp / 356tq @ 4283rpm
https://i.imgur.com/ZRAj2mo.jpg

Second Run
374hp / 357tq @ 4331rpm
https://i.imgur.com/snAmffM.jpg

Carbohydrate

Passed Driver's Ed
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice numbers!

Thanks ATR, we put a lot of money into ours cars and its always nice to see something come of it on paper!

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Any plans to take her to the track? We don't see much DynoMite dyno results around here to compare. The car's trap speed will show how much power it's making.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Quick update:

Dyno'd the car a little, had to see what shes really putting down. Here are my results.

Temp was roughly 72 degrees in the shop, 2 blowers, no corrections.

First Run
377hp / 356tq @ 4283rpm
https://i.imgur.com/ZRAj2mo.jpg

Second Run
374hp / 357tq @ 4331rpm
https://i.imgur.com/snAmffM.jpg

Peak hp by 4300rpm, letting out at 5500?

Im confused.

Any plans to take her to the track? We don't see much DynoMite dyno results around here to compare. The car's trap speed will show how much power it's making.

They're on the higher side.

Figure 7-9% above a DJ.

Mustangs are useless for comparison, you can make a Mustang say anything you want.

Carbohydrate

Passed Driver's Ed
Peak hp by 4300rpm, letting out at 5500?

Im confused.

They're on the higher side.

Figure 7-9% above a DJ.

Mustangs are useless for comparison, you can make a Mustang say anything you want.

First dyno experience ever for me on any car, wow it gets loud in there huh? He kept saying I was spinning the dyno when boost hit or something and he didn't have any more straps to keep the car more stable.

As far as taking the car to the track anyone know a good place to get a helmet? Lol. I don't have slicks though just Michelin PSS

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
First dyno experience ever for me on any car, wow it gets loud in there huh? He kept saying I was spinning the dyno when boost hit or something and he didn't have any more straps to keep the car more stable.

As far as taking the car to the track anyone know a good place to get a helmet? Lol. I don't have slicks though just Michelin PSS
Try a local motorcycle shop. That way you can try on a bunch and see what fits your head best.

May also have to check with your local track to see what will and won't work.

Hoon

Autocross Champion

If you were spinning on the Dyno and shutting down early the numbers are useless.

PM sent about the helmet.