KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
I'm sure if they really wanted to figure that out they would do it without this. If you can do it with sd card surely you could just send a downloadable folder?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes, crackers already do illegal things with these units, but it's still fairly hard to patch a unit since you need specific knowledge and tools. But when you can install custom software by using a publicly available sd card, this could become much much easier and all of a sudden our units are interesting for thiefs. I'll sleep some nights about this.

Sweet. Crackers?? Huh?

Yeah I like to make the distinction between hackers and criminal hackers(=crackers)

i think as with all things, your best judgement is key. Case-by-case you be the gatekeeper on the info. I'd be curious to learn and try (especially with my mib2-retro unit)

Let's test!
Can you share what firmware version you have in a PM?

Last edited:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Installed 034 engine/trans mounts and an APR pendulum mount.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Sweet man. Good vibes? Impressions?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Everything feels tighter , as expected. 1st to 2nd shift is much easier and just the whole drivetrain feels more solid. Minimal, if any, increase in NVH.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Installed some rallyarmor flaps today. Cant decide if I like rokblokz or these. Rally sit a little lower to the ground and can see the metal brace up close. Didnt take the wheels off to install so that was a plus. Might mod them and cut then a little shorter down the road.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Installed some rallyarmor flaps today. Cant decide if I like rokblokz or these. Rally sit a little lower to the ground and can see the metal brace up close. Didnt take the wheels off to install so that was a plus. Might mod them and cut then a little shorter down the road.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share some pictures with us.
I’m interested how the rallyarmor looks in detail.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM075180

Ready to race!
cleaned her

and added BFI shift knob

I don’t suppose you have a black rear VW emblem as well do you? If so could you share where you purchased? I’m having a hellish time finding one that fits well.

Or did you use plastidip/paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DP03

Ready to race!
Got the P3 Multi Gauge installed, a neat little gadget and looks great [emoji16]

That looks great! Does this power right from the OBDII?

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
That looks great! Does this power right from the OBDII?

Yes although I had to have a splitter installed as my catback also plugs into the ODB, it ends up being quite clean and not visible from the drivers seat.

Last edited:

dannnylee

Yes although I had to have a splitter installed as my catcback also plugs into the ODB, it ends up being quite clean and not visible from the drivers seat.

What's a catcback?

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk