GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
That's some serious brand loyalty there lol. What got you into Swiss Army?
Just kind of happened. They have always been solid, not too expensive, clean lines. Trip to Switzerland didn’t hurt either. I rotate watches every few days, and sometimes a few times a day, that is why most are quartz.

thx138

Passed Driver's Ed
I have had this watch since 2004 and it happens to match my GTI very well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
My beater... Seiko 5 Sports. I sought this one out since it was actually made in Japan.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
Not a dive watch but the new Tag Autavia in all blue is pretty sharp.

With the 100m resistance, it can easily take a day at the lake though. And the bi-directional bezel I think makes it more daily friendly than a uni-directional.

If it was priced around the $2k mark, I'd snap one up without much second thought. May need to keep an eye on the second hand market in a year or so...

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
With the 100m resistance, it can easily take a day at the lake though. And the bi-directional bezel I think makes it more daily friendly than a uni-directional.

If it was priced around the $2k mark, I'd snap one up without much second thought. May need to keep an eye on the second hand market in a year or so...

Gray market they’re 3100 (2800 w the strap) and it just came out. Given tags (lack of) resale I’d say pretty safe you’ll be able to find it closer to 2 or lower used or at a tag outlet in the next year or sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
Gray market they’re 3100 (2800 w the strap) and it just came out. Given tags (lack of) resale I’d say pretty safe you’ll be able to find it closer to 2 or lower used or at a tag outlet in the next year or sooner

Very true.

In the mean time, finally attained my Speedy goal after selling off a few watches I never wore very often. I love a little splash of color in watches too so this was perfect :D

Attachments

• IMG_20190611_165128.jpg
    IMG_20190611_165128.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 294

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Very true.

In the mean time, finally attained my Speedy goal after selling off a few watches I never wore very often. I love a little splash of color in watches too so this was perfect :D

Looks nice. Hoping my fiancée got me a moonwatch as a day of gift. Find out if all the hints I dropped worked in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Very true.

Nice. The price tags on the coaxials are no joke