GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

vbrad26

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I love that one.
I just wish it had a blue bezel as well.
I'm still on the hunt for an all blue diver.

I wanted the Pelagos...but when I tried it on it was just too chunky.
I was hoping Tudor would release an all blue Black Bay at Basel world this year...but instead the released something ugly hah.

9uns

Go Kart Newbie
I love that one.

I was hoping Tudor would release an all blue Black Bay at Basel world this year...but instead the released something ugly hah.
All blue submariner. $11k. Nbd

nicholam77

Ready to race!
Damn every time I check in on this thread there are a ton more fantastic pieces!

Wedding present almost 18 years ago. Still love it (and her) today
I never thought I would like two tone watches but that looks really good.

Sounds like it has sentimental value as well, can't argue with that!

I like that Oris a lot, one of my favorites from them

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
I have been waiting for someone to say that!
I got you! [emoji41] Will post a watch soon. Just started my modest collection. Best piece I have would be a Victorinox Swiss Army Infantry. My daily is a Japanese made Seiko 5. Need a NATO for it though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gray_Panther

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi
I got you! [emoji41] Will post a watch soon. Just started my modest collection. Best piece I have would be a Victorinox Swiss Army Infantry. My daily is a Japanese made Seiko 5. Need a NATO for it though.

Bro, this thread was made for one thing only. Loving watches AND our VW’s!
I rock a Tag Heuer F1 QUARTZ from 2005 and love the thing to death even though TH is not so loved by some. Post up that Victorinox and that Seiko!

I been meaning to post a pic of my new piece but I sliced my hand when a glass broke in my hand so it has been hard to hold my phone and snap a pic at the same time. Maybe next week I will too.

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
Bro, this thread was made for one thing only. Loving watches AND our VW’s!

I rock a Tag Heuer F1 QUARTZ from 2005 and love the thing to death even though TH is not so loved by some. Post up that Victorinox and that Seiko!

I been meaning to post a pic of my new piece but I sliced my hand when a glass broke in my hand so it has been hard to hold my phone and snap a pic at the same time. Maybe next week I will too.
Right on man! Take care of that hand. Ill get some pics posted in the next day or so. We should start a whiskey thread! And no, Im not promoting drinking n driving lol

Fastlax16

Drag Race Newbie
I love that one.

Not a dive watch but the new Tag Autavia in all blue is pretty sharp.