GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

anotero

Autocross Newbie
Been watching this thread for a long time. Lot of young guys into some very nice time pieces. I’m a bit older (53) and have a bit of an obsession. A few nice pieces, more than a few mid level. Just added this one last week. Really like the 46mm. I’ll post some of the others soon. Love the watch stories
I have the other variant, with the day on top and date on bottom. This is an overall great line of Hami's.

MaxM97

Ready to race!

My fiancé and her family surprised me with a Speedmaster for my graduation. Now I can finally stop drooling over these online. Also the packaging these come in is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Wore the new watch to a client meeting yesterday and took this in the car afterwards. Loving it!

Attachments

jstnstr

Passed Driver's Ed
Panerai PAM510

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overmonk

Most days I wear an Apple Watch (to monitor the ticker). On fancy days I wear this:

It was a gift.

Baume and Mercier - William Baume Collection, Classima Executives Steel, #1370/1830.

Last edited:

9uns

Go Kart Newbie
Most days I wear an Apple Watch (to monitor the ticker). On fancy days I wear this:

It was a gift.

Baume and Mercier - William Baume Collection, Classima Executives Steel, #1370/1830.
One of my first dream watches