GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intake test: Modified Stock vs Aftermarket

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Yep, it sounds a bit like "Our vitamins may have 250mg of C vs the competitor's 400mg, but our method of chelating the iron makes it so that you require less vitamin c and d in the multivitamin in the first place."

Sometimes claims can sound plausible, despite having no basis in reality. Sometimes people will try to convince you that 250mg of vitamin c is more than 400mg of C. Sometimes you'll really want to believe it, especially if you already bought a bunch of that brand of vitamin.

At the end of the day, don't fret if you bought the 250mg version at the premium price. You're still probably better off adding any multivitamin to your diet rather than not (but it's a small part of overall health)

It's late and I'm way too impressed with this analogy.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Most vitamin C supplements are absorbic acid, and that’s it. Real vitamin C has other things to complete it’s makeup.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
GG Allin: intake salesman.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Less is more.

Last edited:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
I got the intake flap things from ECS but if doing again I would have bought them from Twist. I got both sides because YOLO, I think my oil temps might be a few degrees cooler. I haven't logged anything on the intake and can't say I noticed a difference but also can't hurt pushing more cold outside air into the intake tract

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
I got the intake flap things from ECS but if doing again I would have bought them from Twist. I got both sides because YOLO, I think my oil temps might be a few degrees cooler. I haven't logged anything on the intake and can't say I noticed a difference but also can't hurt pushing more cold outside air into the intake tract

Thanks for the feedback ??

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I literally have one scoop left lol. My personal one which I don't need anymore after switching to mk7.5. Its the last aluminum twist scoop kit in existence haha