GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT DSG base map

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I’m working on getting Cobb to release a DSG only AP option. That would make it $675 and it would only flash the TCU. You could later upgrade it for ECU flashing if you wish. Is that something you guys might be interested in?

Yeah that would be awesome, especially if the cost were the same for both whether you went ECU or TCU first.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
I’m working on getting Cobb to release a DSG only AP option. That would make it $675 and it would only flash the TCU. You could later upgrade it for ECU flashing if you wish. Is that something you guys might be interested in?

That’s actually awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Well guys.... after a lengthy (and somewhat painful) process...

I'm now a full fledged paying sponsor, so I'll be starting up a few fresh threads over the next couple weeks. My old threads have been brought back to life, so at least that info is not lost. Glad to be part of this little corner of the internet again!

Thanks
-- Ed

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
Welcome back Ed

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Woot! Now lets get that Cobb DSG only option going :)

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Jon (5150) is saying Cobb is having problems with updating their firmware. People have had to do the beta firmware to update logs and actually log. I haven't updated mine for weeks because of it. Haven't logged either because of it.

Jon said the update to fix everything is coming soon along with more updates.

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
Jon (5150) is saying Cobb is having problems with updating their firmware. People have had to do the beta firmware to update logs and actually log. I haven't updated mine for weeks because of it. Haven't logged either because of it.

Jon said the update to fix everything is coming soon along with more updates.

Ok. Lately I have just used mine to flash the DSG tune.

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Yeah apparently Jon is holding on doing any tunes or updates or anything because the firmware is kinda in limbo. He doesn't want to do all this work now just to have to redistribute the tunes when the firmware gets updated correctly.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Just wondering does anyone know if you can over rev by downshifting or will it prevent itself from downshifting unless safe to do so?