GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yearly Revenue of APR,etc

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
I'm a bit of a numbers guy, everytime I enter ikea I'm trying to work out an estimate on what their daily revenue is when you see the average cart and the amount of people queuing all day..

On the same concept I d curious to know the yearly revenue of the big 3

APR for sure number one worldwide with wide range hardware and brands, may be US 30,000,000 a year?

GIAC may be number 3, although doesnt seems to have as many dealers nor hardware.. 10,000,000?

Unitronic is the new underdog with a lot of new dealers and a lot of new hardware (although always out of stock) 12,000,000?

I might be completely off though :) what's your estimates!!'

We are talking revenue not profit as then it would be even harder to guess..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
I still think it's way more than that.. $4.6 million usd I guess is closer but it doesn't say when was that.. It says they employ 50 people while when you look at the website it says 80 people..

My original idea was about 10 million but then I thought about all that hardware which would push the numbers up and got to non sense :). And don't forget it's an international company, asia market would be huge.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Even if it is 4+ million, prob not that much is cream, when you think about the motorsports, which cost big $$$, and of course payroll, facilities, R&D, advert, etc.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've been to their headquarters, I would say $2-4 million in sales is accurate. Actual profits are much less I'd guess, probably 6 figures.