GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Austin Wheel

MK72PTOHH

Hi all, just a feeler here...

I've seen a few cases of people with bent wheels, I am unfortunately in the same predicament. I plan to keep my Austin's for a winter set and am in need of a single if anyone also has bends and is trying to sell off the remaining wheels. I'm local to Bucks County, PA and willing to make a drive to surrounding areas.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nikodj01

I’m in this situation now too, after some nasty highway pothole slams. Just looking for 1 Austin wheel with tire (preferably decent tread). Anyone??

I have 2 spare Austins with some curb rash. They have Continental Extremes but don't have a ton of tread left though. I work in KOP and live in Downingtown.

Omeara7

I have 2 spare Austins with some curb rash. They have Continental Extremes but don't have a ton of tread left though. I work in KOP and live in Downingtown.
Hello, do you still have any of these Austin wheels left by chance? I'm still looking to replace my 1 bent wheel and hoping to get one with a tire until I get a whole new set of wheels/tires some day. I'm in South Philly but going to Downingtown this weekend to visit family and could maybe pick one up then? Thanks.