GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's go the most miles on their MKVII?

BigDan

Go Kart Newbie
How's it holding up?

The car is good. But.........

Just got a ECP light with a P00AF CODE. TURBO CHARGER BOOST CONTROL “A” module performance. Car got me to work but seems hard to accelerate, weak. Is a turbo in my future?
Light out when I turn off the car but comes back on down the road some. :mad:

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie

Just got a ECP light with a P00AF CODE. TURBO CHARGER BOOST CONTROL “A” module performance. Car got me to work but seems hard to accelerate, weak. Is a turbo in my future?

I’m sorry to hear that, it may be the wastegate. Anyway don’t drive it, if the turbo goes on the road, the damage can be expensive.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

I hope it works out. Not a low mileage, after all. How many miles have you been st.2?

Hoon

Autocross Champion

When the EPC light comes on the car goes into a protective mode and dumps boost.

Turbo could be physically fine.

Wade_GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI S 6M
57K miles on my '16 GTI SE 6MT with APR Stage. Tuned at 25k miles in May 2017. Only issues is Sunroof, thats all!

Hopefully the GTI can last til 150k Miles!

Stock clutch? Stage 1?

frailingbanjo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6MT
I am at 56k. Just had the water pump replaced.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Only 27k here on my end, with 17k of the being under various states of tune. Only issues so far has been condensation building up in a headlight and a crap battery.

Both replaced under warranty.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
97k this week