GOLFMKV

Who else does this?

Do you surf while you squat?

• Total voters

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
One of the most relaxing parts of my day is when I go to take a dump and start checking websites and such on my smart phone. I know there are others out there that do this.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Its great, thats the best time to catch up on serious internet business.

J-DUB

got splashback?
why wouldnt you do this?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I just blew it up actually, while on my phone looking for cars I can trade my GTI for lol.

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Car(s)
2008 r32
i don't got a smart phone so i usually just leave the bathroom door open and watch tv :biggrin:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I got a Sprint Evo. I use the tapatalk app to post shit on here and look up random net business.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i wouldnt call it a 'zen like experience' but i absolutely do. not to mention playing games on the phone

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Yes, I bring the laptop with me and then the wife knocks on the door and says "you jerking off again" and I say "yes dear".

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
^ LOL. I let my fap noise do the talking.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
The bathroom at the office has three stalls, and you can always hear key presses, screen taps, IM notifications etc. from the neighboring stalls. The frightening thing is when you hear those noises come from the urinals...

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I play this iphone game, "field runners" or some shit. I fucking hate the game because it cheats like a bitch, but it's amusing.

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
I will sometimes stop while in the middle of taking a dump to grab my phone....its just not the same with out my phone in hand