GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiter DRL's

roblos12

Hi All,

I have a MK7 TDI and am looking for some whiter H15's. The standard ones fitted have a yellowish tinge and I would like to get them to a bright white.

I don't want to fit those fake HID bulbs as:

1) They look rubbish
2) Their legality is questionable.

Does anyone know of any bulbs that will do the job? I found a post on some Osram Cool Blue Intense but it doesn't appear their available anymore.

I also saw a 64 plate MK7 this morning that had white LED's which I think might have been standard?

Whitey1

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought replacement h15's from auto bulbs direct, they are both a little whiter and brighter than the standard osram ones and although unbranded they are a visual improvement.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
With halogens, I would be looking for more brightness than color. Osram Nightbreaker Unlimiteds are very bright and quite a bit "whiter" than your average halogen. Put them in my static cornering lights and have been very happy.

Nitsrik1976

Ready to race!
With halogens, I would be looking for more brightness than color. Osram Nightbreaker Unlimiteds are very bright and quite a bit "whiter" than your average halogen. Put them in my static cornering lights and have been very happy.

I've done the same but used Philips Extreme vision H7 both Osram Night breaker Unlimited or these are a marked improvement over OEM cornering lights.