GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where to custom order gaming laptops?

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
then youre really out of luck for top tier performance. try this though

https://www.system76.com/laptops/model/bonx6

they sell ubuntu laptops. You can configure it just like the apple store, its totally overpriced too! but it does have better components than other companies. or try a high end lenovo. maybe a developer series lenovo. You can get good components and i believe it comes with bloatware free version of win7 even if you dont want.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Anyone mentioned a RAZR Blade?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Anyone mentioned a RAZR Blade?

1) It's Razer

2) I have one, I would mention it to him, but those aren't something you build yourself and if you open them, you void your warranty.

everything ive read about them hasnt been too great.

Must be Gen 1 stuff you're reading. Gen 2 is great and got really good reviews. Gen 3 just came out and it's even better and getting a very warm reception everywhere...

They're great laptops, just very pricey :)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My phone auto corrected so I let it go, it was my understanding that the second one was quite good.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav

Bang for buck as far as performance laptops go they're hard to beat. They don't sell sans software though and I've heard the chassis are flimsy.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Bang for buck as far as performance laptops go they're hard to beat. They don't sell sans software though and I've heard the chassis are flimsy.

All of those come without an OS by default, it's $100 or so extra for Windows. You can even subtract the hard drive and save $25 if you want to supply your own.

I like the "Force 1763" barebone MSI with the 780M for $1600, personally.