GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your dreamcar?

DarkCloak

Banned
I am building mine with my uncle right now in his garage. 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider. Engine is an S15 SR20DET with a Nismo Dry Sump and about 320bhp, 6-MT, with a Ferrari 3.73:1 LSD in their rear, Suspension is a custom coilover stup with extensive chassis bracing. The brakes are on order but we are using a 4 piston brembo with 315mm discs in the rear and 300mm discs with 2 piston Brembos (Gotta keep something Italian) in the front. We are undecided on wheels but are considering BBS RS polished in 17" as we have tubbed out the rear and rolled the front fenders a bit. It's gonna be sick.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
W12 GTI for getting groceries:

W12 Nardo for road trips:

And an ICON Bronco for camping:

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I am building mine with my uncle right now in his garage. 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider. Engine is an S15 SR20DET with a Nismo Dry Sump and about 320bhp, 6-MT, with a Ferrari 3.73:1 LSD in their rear, Suspension is a custom coilover stup with extensive chassis bracing. The brakes are on order but we are using a 4 piston brembo with 315mm discs in the rear and 300mm discs with 2 piston Brembos (Gotta keep something Italian) in the front. We are undecided on wheels but are considering BBS RS polished in 17" as we have tubbed out the rear and rolled the front fenders a bit. It's gonna be sick.

That's super cool. RSs are definitely classic. HRE 505s would also look great on it--I think the design is similar to one of the OEM options for late-60s Spiders too. Maybe Watanabes? You gotta throw some pictures up on here as it comes along.
My dad and I talked for a long time about doing something similar with an MGB, TR6, or Alfa GTA, but we never got to do it.

Balt21

Ready to race!
A Viper, of any year really. Whenever I see one, which is rare in my area, my neck always snaps to get a second look.

DarkCloak

Banned
That's super cool. RSs are definitely classic. HRE 505s would also look great on it--I think the design is similar to one of the OEM options for late-60s Spiders too. Maybe Watanabes? You gotta throw some pictures up on here as it comes along.
My dad and I talked for a long time about doing something similar with an MGB, TR6, or Alfa GTA, but we never got to do it.

It definitely is fun bringing a classic old roadster up to the 21st century. I will take some picture next time I go out to his house in Palm Desert. I go about once per month. Since I live in San Diego I was going to see if HRE might be able to produce me a custom center cap with a spin on or something that I can mount an Alfa logo on!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
E92 M3 Interlagos blue metallic with Silverstone leather
DCT
EDC
HRE P40SC's in bronze or gunmetal

I miss my E46 and its raw, unrefined nature but its just so out dated. The body, engine sound and driving experience are classic but shit falls apart and I didn't have enough money to buy a new one - or newish enough - to maintain it the way I want it.