GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you love about your new Mk7 Golf, or Why do you love it?

burso

Ready to race!
Marvin you should have gone to specsavers!!!:D
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR NEW MK7 GOLF, OR WHY DO YOU LOVE IT?
In this thread you will struggle finding the posts you love. The ones where members have issues with this and that. The ones that start you up. Not in this thread mate. Majority of the members know by now that you won't be getting the new Golf anytime soon, why keep spamming?!
Live the life as it is, try to be more positive and enjoy the finer things in life. You'll feel much better.

Essjay

Ready to race!
Has anyone ever read or seen the film of Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". There is a character (robot) called "Marvin-the paranoid android".
I now find I cannot read one of Marvin's posts without laughing out loud.:D

Thanks Marvin :)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone ever read or seen the film of Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". There is a character (robot) called "Marvin-the paranoid android".
I now find I cannot read one of Marvin's posts without laughing out loud.:D

Thanks Marvin :)

marvin1

Ready to race!
You're always welcome, lads. I am glad I have given you something to get riled about and I am not a troll.

Luddite

Ready to race!
I'm a golf newbie, but just one of the many things I love about my car is the fact that some people have a problem with the fact they're not not driving one.
It's a peach!
:)

MisterB

Ready to race!
I love my car so much that I was apocalyptic mad when some flying stones from a lorry scuffed my front left fender!!!!

Thankfully there weren't any dents and I had some pretty decent paint sealant applied. But the sealant has scraped off cleanly and the paintwork around the area looks and feels rough. Time to return to the detailer to sort it out...

dickt

Ready to race!
1. Hey, my car was perfectly OK today

2. Douglas Adams' Marvin had the biggest brain in the world.

3. I still think that "love" is an overstatement. FFS, it is a car, not Emilia Fox.

GTI-7-Performance

Ready to race!
I love the smell of mine (the Golf that is)...

tom1

Ready to race!
I love the new golf so much that I'm thinking of buying another!

Other things I love about the new golf

1) Fuel consumption is impressive
2) The standard interior is really impressive
3) The standard comfort seats in the SE really do live up to their name, 4 hour drive in the car is no problem with back/butt ache

The only thing I didn't like were the wipers but that's easily fixed now and was just one of those things.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Happy you're happy - I wish we could have the Ergo-seats here in the UK.

JCJ

Ready to race!
Happy you're happy - I wish we could have the Ergo-seats here in the UK.

I have been led to believe that GT had Ergo seats in the UK. Have I been misled?

Essjay

Ready to race!
I have been led to believe that GT had Ergo seats in the UK. Have I been misled?

Sorry JCJ, you have indeed been misled. :(