GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
It's too bad that SuperPro quit making the engine mounts.
Kind of confusing, to be honest. Moulds are already there and made. Just pour the poly in this thick veiny mould instead of that one? Wonder if it's false rarity like the nes minis, in order to generate hype on subsequent batches through f.o.m.o.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Bec mk7.5 taillights as well as a turbo inlet pipe and turbo muffler delete! All of which spent no time in the boxes lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Kind of confusing, to be honest. Moulds are already there and made. Just pour the poly in this thick veiny mould instead of that one? Wonder if it's false rarity like the nes minis, in order to generate hype on subsequent batches through f.o.m.o.

I'm guessing that they just didn't sell very good because they haven't had them for close to a year. I read reviews from some of the forum members and they liked them so quality wasn't an issue. Most guys said that they had the least vibration of all the aftermarket mounts.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
High praises plus high prices equals analysis paralysis.

Low sales when they were available, but now we all want them. Greener grass, unrequited love, etc etc etc.

Don't you love her as she's walkin out the door.....

FactoryMatt

Passed Driver's Ed
Super pro makes exactly zero things that suck.

Stoptech makes precisely zero things that suck.

Well chosen.

stoptech is raybestos or centric? i can't remember which. they're all good though.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Revo intake hose that also replaces turbo elbow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice choice! Been running this setup for 20k or so with a Revo filter, and I have been reaaly happy with it.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Nice choice! Been running this setup for 20k or so with a Revo filter, and I have been reaaly happy with it.
Nice!
I plan on using the stock airbox with an AFE drop in until I can find a R600 for a good price.

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
yesssss

when's the install?

Next week, getting ready for tracking season, starts with Buttonwillow in October. Have SuperPro arms, Tyrol kit, dog bone mount, Fluidampr, and 18x9 Neuspeed RSe122’s to install, probably pick up Eibach Pro Kit for now [emoji1377]

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol, reminds me of the time where I was pulling out of my garage and I tore off my entire mirror because I thought I was in the clear:rolleyes:
The thing is i didn't tear mine out. It rotated the other way, and it can do that fine. But at 5mph it was enough to mess it up. I was super tired, working consistent OT takes its toll.