GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
OEM Fitment Resonated MP & FMIC are available now, all of the Mk7 CBE options will be available soon for Mk8

If you don’t feel like a road trip I ship
Did you have to make any changes to the FMIC piping to get it to fit a mk8 or is the design that similar between the two that the mk7 stuff transfers over?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Figure I should update this too since not everyone's on the discord.

Installed the new wheel yesterday.

20240317_103700.jpg

20240317_104049.jpg

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
The only reason I really want the OEM racks is because I was reading some aftermarket ones make it so the sunroof doesn’t open and I don’t really wanna lose that. Do your Thule ones sit too low for the sunroof to open? If I’m getting racks I’m probably leaving them on there 99% of the time.

My racks are inno brand, my faring is Thule and for me I only selected both brands for looks in reality, lol.

My cars a rabbit edition so no sunroof, but yes the inno racks work with sun roof cars it’s when you put attachments on the low racks that start to be an issue.

Some pics of the rack, box, faring combo from a few years back on the car.

View attachment 300974View attachment 300975

The box now lives on my Tiguan… and that one has super low crossrails that the box’s “hooks” do prevent the sun roof from opening, it’s been 2 years though and for me I haven’t missed using it - I know other like to use them though.

View attachment 300976View attachment 300978

If anyone who has the roof racks wants to sent me the little plastic plugs that go in the hole on the door jamb... I'd be super stoked.

I cant' find them anywhere, part number, for sale, etc. I lost mine, and it bothers me.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
And? What do you think? How does the CF feel. I'm thinking going leather on the sides and perforated top and bottom.
I love that the wheel is thicker so in that regard any wheel you get is going to feel like an upgrade.

I prefer the feel of CF to leather and it flows with the other CF pieces I've got on the outside of the car but if you prefer a softer material a new leather wheel would look and feel great.