Drove it. It’s been damn near 3mths.
A1126A9D-866D-4311-8403-1ED4F43D1EF2.jpeg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Drove it. It’s been damn near 3mths.
View attachment 230842

Dumb question, but how are you getting output to both the AP and the P3 gauge? I've been considering a setup like this, but I hear it can be iffy to use a splitter to run two devices on the OBD2 port. Have you had any issues?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Dumb question, but how are you getting output to both the AP and the P3 gauge? I've been considering a setup like this, but I hear it can be iffy to use a splitter to run two devices on the OBD2 port. Have you had any issues?

The most basic P3 gauge doesn't plug into OBD, it uses a boost tape with a hose run to it. More than likely what is happening here

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Avoided 938 piles of leaves on my drive to work this morning. I guess the warm weather yesterday had everyone out blowing their leaves into the middle of the street.

Slalom practice on the way to work. Noice.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech

The most basic P3 gauge doesn't plug into OBD, it uses a boost tape with a hose run to it. More than likely what is happening here
This is correct. P3 Anolog gauge uses a boost reference. It doesn’t display AFRs and the other features that the OBD unit will. Also requires minor wiring for power, dimmer and I have the ethanol sensor wired in as well.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I made an impulse purchase tonight.

I am now a draggy owner....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R