GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Finally got around to fixing the broken button on my e-brake handle. What a PITA that was!
20200905_145727.jpg
20200905_133459.jpg
20200905_160804.jpg

Also installed an Odyssey lightweight battery and Mele battery holder to replace my leaking OEM battery.
20200905_185109.jpg

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
The heat was killing me 🥵 today while getting all this done. Got my quickjack this week and wanted to put it to work immediately. Changed out brake line, rotors, pads, and brake fluid flushed. Also fixed my rocker panel and installed the front splitter while the car was up.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
The heat was killing me 🥵 today while getting all this done. Got my quickjack this week and wanted to put it to work immediately. Changed out brake line, rotors, pads, and brake fluid flushed. Also fixed my rocker panel and installed the front splitter while the car was up.

Which model Quickjack did you get? I've been thinking about getting one.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

Looks great! Curios, what wheels are those? They look incredible!

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
Which model Quickjack did you get? I've been thinking about getting one.

I got the 7000SLX. Was waiting on QJ to release their new version which raise up 4 inches higher but they said it won't be available until next year. Their EXT model also not in stock until the end of this month from what I heard so I just ordered through costco the SLX version.

Looks great! Curios, what wheels are those? They look incredible!

Thank you. It's VMR801 in titanium black shadow

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Looks like they did a killer job! Mind indulgng the all in price?
Thanks! The wrap+labour+ceramic coat was $3200CAN($2450USD) all said and done .

Last edited:

Nuje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen TDI
Same. I absolutely love mine. Did you get the hangers for the wall?
Naw - I just lean them up against a wall in a tight corner of the garage; if they were to slip, they'd only slide about 2ft.
(My garage isn't nearly as nice as yours).

Here's mine in action - with only one of the support blocks; I could get the car another couple inches higher if needed (I haven't needed yet).
QuickJack.Bug.png

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Thanks! The wrap+labour+ceramic coat was $3200CAN($2450USD) all said and done .
Looks amazing. Regret not picking up the TCR valance instead of the quad R. Do you plan on wrapping the matte black trim around to match?

Also what tips are you running on the Remus exhaust?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Looks amazing. Regret not picking up the TCR valance instead of the quad R. Do you plan on wrapping the matte black trim around to match?

Also what tips are you running on the Remus exhaust?
Thanks! I plan to have the side skirts and front bumper splitter things painted in gloss black to match.

I'm running the Remus 4 inch tips that came with the axle back.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I'm sure I'll get hate for this but oh well.. toyota pruis hybrid emblem for my hybrid is38. Wrapped the blue on the emblem to color match the car.

Attachments

• 20200904_125030.jpg
    20200904_125030.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 176