GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Track day at Thunderhill East yesterday! Tough conditions being 105F and smoky out but car held up pretty well.

That looks like a blast. I felt your stomach drop all the way across the internet at the 1:01 mark lol.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
That looks like a blast. I felt your stomach drop all the way across the internet at the 1:01 mark lol.
Yea haha, that turn is blind, and if you carry enough speed you’ll briefly go airborne. There’s also a big dip in the pavement that will unsettle the car if you hit it at the wrong angle. Requires full commitment. IMO a much harder/scarier corner than Corkscrew at Laguna.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Finally installed my Helix last night and laid down some sound deadening in the hatch area and under the rear seats.

If anyone has done the Helix install and didn't use their Helix badge, I'd cover the few bucks to ship it if you'd be willing to send it.

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion
Just a fresh bath
72102966-8FEE-4EB7-954D-DD54A508A5F7.jpeg

To the gti that was waiting in line behind me at the raging waters car wash up in NE Philly, I’m sorry I didn’t say what’s up. I was completely zoned out and sweating my balls off, I only had one thing on my mind. Finish drying the car off and gtfo of there haha

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
I’m installing the same part + superpro endlinks on my Alltrack tomorrow! Impressions?

Can certainly feel the difference, now it's pretty clear that I've got a lot of tire sidewall and I can definitely feel some more rotation from the car, which is nice. Noticeably less sluggish.

On the topic of the install though, I have two main things worth noting. I could actually swap the sway bar itself without dropping the exhaust at all, was just a bit of a puzzle to maneuver it out. Other thing is that the SuperPro end links were a bit too wide on the bottom mounting surface, so have a file handy.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Removed my IE V2 intake, and re-installed my stock intake (with high flow filter). The IE intake sounds great when you are on the throttle hard. But it's a bit much for me under more conservative driving scenarios. I don't really need blow off noises when puttering through my neighborhood lol