GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

evan1

I’ll never understand this, the holes are already there why not use them

I'm trying to talk my wife into moving back to NC, then I can toss the front plate completely. Until then, thought I'd switch it up a bit.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Swapped out my BFI knob for this new to me Raceseng knob I bought from "sportwagen3".

I didn't hate the BFI knob but this one is nice change, different in a good way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

njavier03

Ready to race!
I'm trying to talk my wife into moving back to NC, then I can toss the front plate completely. Until then, thought I'd switch it up a bit.

I’ve been running without a front plate for 2 years, and finally got caught. I think he was a new cop, bc he looked pretty young and seemed to be getting coached by his partner. He ended up giving me a ticket for my expired state inspection, bc I gave him the whole “the dealer didn’t drill the holes” and “I didn’t know” bs. Luckily, he didn’t notice my tint haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Updating to APR Stage 1 Low Torque V2.0.1.
292 HP/334 TQ——>323 HP/326 TQ.

30 more horsepower should be interesting!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I have a set of VWR springs. Still uncertain if I want to put them on since I daily the car and the roads here are shit.

Lol same here

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
What'd you have before? Let us know how you like it.

Just updating from the V1 software (Stage 1 Low 91). On the drive back from the shop I could tell a big difference!

Going to need more seat time but noticed a tad less shove down low while pulling much much harder as the revs rise.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I'm starting to consider switching from the eurodyne stg2... Interesting

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk