GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
I will make some nice pictures soon :cool:
I'm using a satin grey trim peace, and I have the center console trim peaces that match with it, but.... they are for the 9,2" screen, so I guess I have to install that one now as well :D

Other than that... not much tips. The MOST cable can be pulled pretty easily behind the MIB2 screen, from the glovebox to the cluster area. You need only 1m of cable for that. There are a LOT of coding combinations for styling of the AID. Color, dial types, needle types, etc. I am in the process of updating the long code description in OBD11 with the latest knowledge about the AID. :)

Awesome! I've already done a bit of research and have been in touch with someone who's done it on their US GTI. Very excited to have this in my car. I don't have OBD11 (I use VCDS), but looking forward to all the configurations you uncover. Can't wait to see some more pics :D

nicks1258

Remus Cat Back

Installed the Remus cat back on my Mk7.5

Took some pictures for Mike @REMUSUSA

Went with the resonated (muffled) axle back and the non-resonated (straight-pipe) mid pipe. Sounds a lot like a Golf R in Race mode. I'm very happy with the sound now, and cannot wait until I bolt the is38 on in the spring and finally have a downpipe!

Also taking recommendations for is38/bolt on big turbo kits, looking at Uni's kit right now. Any else have an is38 Mk7.5 GTI?

Attachments

• RemusGarageShoot-2_1_optimized.jpg
    RemusGarageShoot-2_1_optimized.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 713
  • RemusGarageShoot-10_optimized.jpg
    RemusGarageShoot-10_optimized.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:

Willrivz

Went with the resonated (muffled) axle back and the non-resonated (straight-pipe) mid pipe. Sounds a lot like a Golf R in Race mode. I'm very happy with the sound now, and cannot wait until I bolt the is38 on in the spring and finally have a downpipe!

Also taking recommendations for is38/bolt on big turbo kits, looking at Uni's kit right now. Any else have an is38 Mk7.5 GTI?

That’s awesome man! I haven’t seen many with the Mk7.5 and the Remus. I wanted to do it but was worried about fitment issues. Any you come across. Please post a sound clip if I don’t mind.
Good luck and keep posting updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R

Wait a minute, the Remus is axle back only. Not like it really matters I suppose since any aftermarket exhaust only setup is more of a noise maker, but damn they’re expensive for what you get....

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Wait a minute, the Remus is axle back only. Not like it really matters I suppose since any aftermarket exhaust only setup is more of a noise maker, but damn they’re expensive for what you get....

Remus has a catback

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Installed my frameless mirror with homelink. Wow. Such a great upgrade. Interior feels different and it’s a quality piece for sure.

Jeffjmu

Had APR downpipe, AWE touring exhaust installed and flashed to APR stage 2!

Jeffjmu

Done the intercooler yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s next on my list! Hopefully this spring.

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
That’s next on my list! Hopefully this spring.

You’ll get a nice jump there too, tuner should also adjust the tune to medium torque after the IC install or at least thats what they did with my car when I went stage 2, I also did DP’s before upgrading the IC and was very happy after doing. Enjoy! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Installed my frameless mirror with homelink. Wow. Such a great upgrade. Interior feels different and it’s a quality piece for sure.

Did this to my 15 GTI .. one of the best upgrades