cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Installed the DIY TTRS clutch kit from FCP Euro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like it?

Any trouble installing?

Haboob

Passed Driver's Ed
perhaps, coils are just a few days old so they need to settle. New wheels are on so it'll be adjusted.

they were just below 1k, well worth it. There are many options though, i suggest you do some research for what's best for your budget/ride.

I love the finish on your wheels. I bet it'd look amazing on White Silver too... I'll have to keep this in mind for when I do purchase new ones.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
How much are those Stoptech rotors?
$135 per rotor shipped. For reference, oem are $132 per. Pretty fair deal. The stockers have got to be the softest rotors I've ever owned. They were damn near shot at 50k. Though they never warped/pulsed, so I'll give them that.
And you didn't invite me?
Lol it's an open invite. We can always find something to work on!

Btw, you were there in spirit, my friend. I finished off the last of the bud light lime while working on the other side. ;) All done. Too tired to go out and bed in the pads though. I'll try to get up early.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

CJM Industries gauge pod and Innovate Motorsports Ethanol Gauge installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Not really done to the MK7 per se but got obd2aa setup. Still tweaking the gauges.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Funtuzzi

Passed Driver's Ed
Not really done to the MK7 per se but got obd2aa setup. Still tweaking the gauges.

Would love that set up on my infotainment screen. Is this possible on the MK7.5 Golf R? How is it done? Do you need OBD11?

This is how the car should have come from Factory!

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Would love that set up on my infotainment screen. Is this possible on the MK7.5 Golf R? How is it done? Do you need OBD11?

This is how the car should have come from Factory!
It uses any regular Bluetooth obd scanner and an app called OBD2AA. It should work on any head unit with Android Auto.

That said you need to have rooted Android device for it to work.

Setup here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/app-obd2-plugin-android-auto-torque-t3657805

mdpawlowski

Passed Driver's Ed

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Do they have anything like this with Apple CarPlay?

Not that I'm aware of.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Parked it next to my coworkers lowered E95 Benz and other coworkers bagged MK6 GTI and realized, I need to get some springs.... ASAP....

elamothe15

Ready to race!
How do you like it?

Any trouble installing?

I’m really liking it so far. Only put 50 miles on it though so still breaking it in. Pedal is much stiffer than stock but I like it and the engagement is much more direct and makes shifting even easier in my opinion.

Install was pretty straight forward. Had one hiccup but it was due to my own stupidity haha

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Replaced the right side carpet liner in the hatch, learned about taking all that trim apart and taking out the back seat bottom/back. There is now no carpet/liner left in the hatch that was touched by roundup and thankfully the stink has been eliminated. Luckily was able to pick up this piece used for $50 off eBay.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
You kill me. I have all those parts I would have sold to you. [emoji38]

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Replaced the right side carpet liner in the hatch, learned about taking all that trim apart and taking out the back seat bottom/back. There is now no carpet/liner left in the hatch that was touched by roundup and thankfully the stink has been eliminated. Luckily was able to pick up this piece used for $50 off eBay.

if you bought this from eastcoast auto, i technically have the plastic trim piece that covered this piece of carpet at one point. makes our cars blood brothers now. :p

*story for replacement*
My american bulldog chewed the shelf and light tab when she was a puppy and use to hang out in the back.