GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
You kill me. I have all those parts I would have sold to you. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you crushed that thing man. I guess you stripped it first.

if you bought this from eastcoast auto, i technically have the plastic trim piece that covered this piece of carpet at one point. makes our cars blood brothers now. :p

@enthusiastcarparts

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Not really done to the MK7 per se but got obd2aa setup. Still tweaking the gauges.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damn look really nice

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I thought you crushed that thing man. I guess you stripped it first.

Yeah, I have most of the interior plastics left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Installed a BFI stage two dog bone mount. I knew what I was installing and was completely prepared for some additional NVH, but damn this thing is almost unbearable at idle and in reverse. Only a few miles on it, so hopefully it calms down. Otherwise, it does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Wheel hop is gone, car feels better overall and some of the DSG slop has disappeared.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Installed my (long overdue) BFI shift knob.

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Installed a BFI stage two dog bone mount. I knew what I was installing and was completely prepared for some additional NVH, but damn this thing is almost unbearable at idle and in reverse. Only a few miles on it, so hopefully it calms down. Otherwise, it does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Wheel hop is gone, car feels better overall and some of the DSG slop has disappeared.

I had the Spulen version and took it off after a couple months for the same reason

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
Dropped it off today to get the REVO IS38ETR install, should get it back in a week [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Looks very good

How is shifting vs stock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Sadly I haven't had a chance to drive it yet. Haha.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
I put it all the way down. I'll grab a side pic in the morning. I shifted through the gears (car off) and it felt good but we'll see how it is actually driving.

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed the new intercooler from eBay motorsports [emoji16]. Probably a big mistake will say someone and I won’t argue at all. But for now it will do . Fairly easy , I was doubting that I will actually go through the whole process without screwing something up and for my surprise , I didn’t [emoji106]

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!

Got rid of the basic/bumper-to-bumper warranty...