GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Was really hungover in the morning but couldn't resist the urge washing the car on a nice day.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Was really hungover in the morning but couldn't resist the urge washing the car on a nice day.

Looking good Clem.

But you forgot to fold in the mirrors to show them off! [emoji12]

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Looking good Clem.

But you forgot to fold in the mirrors to show them off! [emoji12]
[emoji1] I keep showing them off to people soo much, I hope I don't wear out the motor in them

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed
I used her for my first ever track day. I tootled off to Oulton Park, on the full circuit. Arrived early enough to get a pit lane garage too.

I’m very happy with the cars performance throughout today, and my progress too.... [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Installed one side worth of Stoptech rotors and EBC Redstuff pads before it got completely dark. Contemplating whether to forge ahead with the other side or wait until morning. Torn because there's a 7am mountain run happening tomorrow and if I don't finish and bed these puppies tonight, I'm missing out. Grrrr

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ubersick

Ready to race!
Looks like the rears need to be raised a few clicks...

perhaps, coils are just a few days old so they need to settle. New wheels are on so it'll be adjusted.

Looks real nice. If you don’t mind me asking, how much worth the coils?

they were just below 1k, well worth it. There are many options though, i suggest you do some research for what's best for your budget/ride.

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Installed one side worth of Stoptech rotors and EBC Redstuff pads before it got completely dark. Contemplating whether to forge ahead with the other side or wait until morning. Torn because there's a 7am mountain run happening tomorrow and if I don't finish and bed these puppies tonight, I'm missing out. Grrrr

How much are those Stoptech rotors?

elamothe15

Ready to race!
Installed the DIY TTRS clutch kit from FCP Euro

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie

And you didn't invite me?

Joel

Ready to race!
I avoided it slowly while parking my new work truck...
NV3500 HD it is a beast...