GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Found a bunch of cracked clearcoat on my bumper. Looks like something hit it just enough to spider web the clear coat.

Thankfully its not noticeable from distance and really only when washing. I'm thinking of getting it fixed, however i might trade-in for a white/silver '18 so might just take my chances and hope the dealer wont see it when that time comes. They can then fix when they clean it up for the sales floor :D

It'll buff out ;)

tissue

Passed Driver's Ed
Almost money shifted. WOT in 4th gear, went for 5th , put 3rd instead . Saved it by quickly pressing the clutch . (caugh the revs between 7000-7500) Got lucky this time.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Almost money shifted. WOT in 4th gear, went for 5th , put 3rd instead . Saved it by quickly pressing the clutch . (caugh the revs between 7000-7500) Got lucky this time.
Did the same about a month after I bought the car. Damn near had a heart attack.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
First nice day of the year. Washed, clayed, and waxed (just quick spray wax).

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Square1

Go Kart Champion
My temporary set-up until I get around to making an aluminum tank.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Started several mods back in January from Hydrographic dipping to just ordering wheels and tires. It’s been a uphill battle getting anything done or delivered but In the last week it all came together!! I am happy with how it’s all turned out and am looking forward to just enjoying the ride[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow well done!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Re-installed JB4 for logging. Can't beat handheld wot triggered logging really. Wish I didn't need a $430 box to do it, so place a tick under the Benefits of Cobb over Maestro list.

Oh and lost my USB C adapter so I have to wait till Sunday to use it, thanks Amazon.

Joel

Ready to race!
Good to know.
Was leaning toward Cobb if I go BT.
Seems to have the most benefit for 6sp with no lift shift and LC.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Installed a custom AliExpress steering wheel wrap. Not perfect by any means but very nice and well worth the price I paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
All clean! Except it immediately got covered in pollen before I even finished drying it...

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Cleaned her inside and out, also ordered a new goodie that I plan on installing next weekend with some help from a friend. Don’t want to spoil the surprise but it rhymes with shminterschmooler....?