GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Flogged it.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
All clean! Except it immediately got covered in pollen before I even finished drying it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that color![emoji41][emoji106]

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
Installed two sets of H&R lowering springs. One set in my GTI and the another in my brother's S3. Also installed clear bra on the front top roof, both door A-pillars and rear luggage area. Had the entire front end done last week but he forgot to cut the other four I just installed.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Ooooff... boy did I use up all my luck today...passed an unmarked black pickup truck on a straightaway on a nice open country road...turns out it was a fish and game warden. Didn’t help I passed him at WOT and stayed there for a bit before I noticed the lights behind me...only wrote me for an infraction, I should’ve had car towed and be in jail for this. Let’s just say 97+ is an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Universe51

Performed first oil change on the MK7 with Liqui-Moly 5W-40.

Stuffed as much Poly-Fil as I could into the OEM fender sub.

Got my toes wet with some VCDS tweaks that I've been eager to change.
Convenience windows, disable door ajar chime, reverse mirror dip, DRL to remain on with blinkers, and of course a service reset for the oil change.

Installed some side mirror components. Blind spot mirrors, black caps, dynablinks.

Finished it up with a light wash.

Attachments

• v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 548
  • a.2.jpg
    a.2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 557
  • a.7.jpg
    a.7.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 534
  • a.11.jpg
    a.11.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 536

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
What wheels are these? This is near perfect IMO.
I know they're not Fast FC04's, but theyre the same design

Also BBS SR's have the same design too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JonVengeance

I installed an ST rear sway bar and put on my new tires & wheels. Enkei Raijins in gun metal 18x8 and Firestone Indy 500s.

I've got spacers on the way from ECS and my Eibach Pro spring and Koni Yellow damper kit should be here in June since it's back-ordered.

Sorry for the bad photos. I couldn't get a good angle from the parking lot at my condo:

Last edited:

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Touched up the 3 stone chips on rear hatch some more, adding a wee dab of paint then waiting 48 hours, soon be ready to 'flatten off' with polish. No biggie at all, but VW official paint though a tad dear is pretty good, and so should be, had a bit of trouble finding the offending marks....

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
I installed an ST rear sway bar and put on my new tires & wheels. Enkei Raijins in gun metal 18x8 and Firestone Indy 500s.

I've got spacers on the way from ECS and my Eibach Pro spring and Koni Yellow damper kit should be here in June since it's back-ordered.

Sorry for the bad photos. I couldn't get a good angle from the parking lot at my condo:

How are you liking the Indy 500 so far?