GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
This happened yesterday on the way home from work. Truck in front of me dodged it last second so I couldn't react in time. Silver lining, my 17s and Indy 500s arrive today :p

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
At Smith VW picking up my car right now.
I had the following installed:
IS38
APR DP - Jethot coated
APR IC
APR Tune
APR Intercooler tubing
APR CF Intake Pipe

A quick test drive - WOW! It pulls so much harder on the top end. I don't get that hit at 3500 rpms and then it falls off. It's so much more progressive and just keeps on pulling like a freight train.

Renck

Ready to race!
IS38
APR DP - Jethot coated
APR IC
APR Tune
APR Intercooler tubing
APR CF Intake Pipe

A quick test drive - WOW! It pulls so much harder on the top end. I don't get that hit at 3500 rpms and then it falls off. It's so much more progressive and just keeps on pulling like a freight train.

Nice, that is an impressive list of toys right there. Congrats!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Dealer installed no less. Cha-ching!!!

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Dealer installed no less. Cha-ching!!!

They must have been frothing at the mouth while happily marking the warranty as void. lmao

_cruster

Ready to race!
They must have been frothing at the mouth while happily marking the warranty as void. lmao

Smith VW is an APR Plus dealer. So long as the poster has the car serviced at Smith, they will happily perform warranty work as needed and bill to APR if required.

Vulpe86

Smith VW is an APR Plus dealer. So long as the poster has the car serviced at Smith, they will happily perform warranty work as needed and bill to APR if required.
Makes sense to get revenue for the tune on the dealers part. They don't have to report to VW the car is tuned when it comes to warranty work. So I don't see why more dealerships don't do this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Added some red to the Konig center caps. Not sure about it. Thoughts? [/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No red > red.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Makes sense to get revenue for the tune on the dealers part. They don't have to report to VW the car is tuned when it comes to warranty work. So I don't see why more dealerships don't do this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dealership employees don't tell VW when the car is tuned. The factory software ODIS does that as soon as it phones home after the car has been connected. For some warranty work ODIS is required.

etrips

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golfffff Rrrrrr
Got my Ampliforms and some rubber installed. Loving it! First set of summer tires ever and it is just a night/day difference between these and the stock A/S.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
IS38
APR DP - Jethot coated
APR IC
APR Tune
APR Intercooler tubing
APR CF Intake Pipe

Haha, I was there Friday. Not near the work you had done.