GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cameron1292

Ready to race!

Wrapped my roof today also. Been learning for about a month on various YouTube tutorials. It’s easy as hell.
Ayyeeeeee I'll have to see it in person

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

njavier03

Ready to race!
Nice job on the roof wraps guys. I originally wanted to wrap my roof too, but actually decided to keep it white. My mirror caps are black and my wheels will be too. I think the whole roof being black would be overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Nice job on the roof wraps guys. I originally wanted to wrap my roof too, but actually decided to keep it white. My mirror caps are black and my wheels will be too. I think the whole roof being black would be overkill.

I think its even more reason to wrap it black as everything will match nicely. Unlike roof wraps on some cars, the gloss black roof on this one looks OEM due to the CS/CSS having it from the factory.

If you have a sunroof, its an even bigger no brainier. Half your roof is already black, making VW look really lazy in not matching the back half instead of just leaving it as is. Looks unfinished imo.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I think its even more reason to wrap it black as everything will match nicely. Unlike roof wraps on some cars, the gloss black roof on this one looks OEM due to the CS/CSS having it from the factory.

If you have a sunroof, its an even bigger no brainier. Half your roof is already black, making VW look really lazy in not matching the back half instead of just leaving it as is. Looks unfinished imo.

I agree. I’d consider wrap the back half of mine (have sunroof) but...CSG...

njavier03

Ready to race!

I do have a sunroof, but IMO having black wheels, black mirrors, dark tint, and a completely black roof is kinda overkill. It looks good on red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flutie98

Ok this has been a busy 2 weeks for the GTI

1)Clutch Delay valve and clutch spring removal - I seriously cant believe I waited over a year to do this, completely un-randomizes the shifting experience for me.

2) Boomba racing short shift adapter - super easy to install, a pretty massive decrease in throw, but quite a large increase in force required to get past gates... not sure how I feel about this yet, will give it a couple months

3) Carpro C.quartz coating - I havnt washed the car yet since this was applied but I can already see how salt from NY roads no longer adheres to the paint the same, it just balls up... its pretty cool

4) Mk7.5 Euro LED tails - this was probably more expensive than it should be for a mod that you can never really see while driving but my god they look great....

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
What is your address? I can test it for you.......:p

Jokes aside, that is an interesting upgrade. Please post your initial impressions.

I'll PM you when I get my vinyl ordered too. :D

Just in the garage, it feels very manageable.
I think this will be a step in the right direction.
I am sure there will be a lots of trial & error and plenty of practice needed to learn proper rev matching.

Renck

Ready to race!
I'll PM you when I get my vinyl ordered too. :D

Just in the garage, it feels very manageable.
I think this will be a step in the right direction.
I am sure there will be a lots of trial & error and plenty of practice needed to learn proper rev matching.

Let's do it! ;)

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
Installed the ECS rear subframe brace