GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

triharderken

Ready to race!
Thanks for your input, but the grill doesn't seem to be attached to the lower broken part. Please see pic below.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The ECS pic didn't look like the honeycomb was attached to the lower plastic trim piece, either, but perhaps they are sold as a set. That'd be a bummer...

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for your input, but the grill doesn't seem to be attached to the lower broken part. Please see pic below

The part mentioned is the part you will require - please feel free to verify by taking off the front bumper and deciding for yourself. Front bumper comes off pretty easily so......

I know this because I upgraded my trim on my golf7 and the same part (albeit golf vers) had the same overlapping black trim just the same.

best,

paul

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
Thanks for your input, but the grill doesn't seem to be attached to the lower broken part. Please see pic below

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks like it is all one piece.

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
I got around to mounting my ProClip phone mount. I got a new base for the GTI and reused the holder itself for an iPhone. Worked well.

I have this base coming in on Tuesday, how was the install/how stable is it? To me the instructions made it seem less stable than the original version with the outrigger.

TimGTI

Car(s)
2019 GTI Autobahn
I have this base coming in on Tuesday, how was the install/how stable is it? To me the instructions made it seem less stable than the original version with the outrigger.

When I read the instructions, it seemed that it would not be nearly as stable as the other Proclip mounts I have used, but once installed, it is rock solid. It is not as easy to install as other Proclip mounts. That said, it still took 5 minutes to do it. You have to juggle two parts together a bit to line up the holes, but otherwise, it works well.

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Took it to Wegmans and hit over 2K miles.

Attachments

• 16114211_10202475027033487_8685507558656882537_n.jpg
    16114211_10202475027033487_8685507558656882537_n.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 914
  • 16118609_10202474989792556_2003209732_n.jpg
    16118609_10202474989792556_2003209732_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 991

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
When I read the instructions, it seemed that it would not be nearly as stable as the other Proclip mounts I have used, but once installed, it is rock solid. It is not as easy to install as other Proclip mounts. That said, it still took 5 minutes to do it. You have to juggle two parts together a bit to line up the holes, but otherwise, it works well.

Thats reassuring, and I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought it didn't look stable from the instructions. Thank you.

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
I actually drove it. It almost didn't make it out of my neighborhood with this stupid Oregon weather but I was feigning for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk