Passed Driver's Ed
Installed a roof rack [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like it :cool:! OEM rack?

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
1. Installed OEM rear seat LED ambient lights (dim with interior lighting pkg via MIB II) I removed off my MKVI TDI Golf.

2. 15% tints all around (not windshield).

Up next: OEM led front and rear door puddle lights, de-badge, linear springs, and a possible OEM R-Line exterior conversion [emoji629] [emoji41]

Oh and today is my buyback day for the MKVI Golf. [emoji22]
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
1. Installed OEM rear seat LED ambient lights (dim with interior lighting pkg via MIB II) I removed off my MKVI TDI Golf.

Up next: OEM led front and rear door puddle lights, de-badge, linear springs, and a possible OEM R-Line exterior conversion [emoji629] [emoji41]

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!

I will be doing the same thing how did you do this what wires did you tap?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
Mr Mailman dropped off a small box full of deAutoKey leds for the car. Less than a week old and most bulbs have been changed to leds [emoji43]

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Mr Mailman dropped off a small box full of deAutoKey leds for the car. Less than a week old and most bulbs have been changed to leds [emoji43]

I did the same thing. Within a week, all of my lights were DeAutoLEDs. Makes the car look so much more modern.