crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Installed the new BFI shift knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug

Washed and waxed my car using Chemical Brothers Instawax. I also ordered a BFI shift knob and I ordered H&R Sport Springs as well as ECS Flush kit yesterday. I also ordered a new Aeroforce Tech Gauge. Today was a big day.

Hackett896

Passed Driver's Ed

Washed and waxed my car using Chemical Brothers Instawax. I also ordered a BFI shift knob and I ordered H&R Sport Springs as well as ECS Flush kit yesterday. I also ordered a new Aeroforce Tech Gauge. Today was a big day.

What grill do you have?

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Awesome. Thanks!

Not a problem it was really easy to do. I plasti dipped the grill prior to adding on the matte black emblem, added the matte black emblem to the back and also got black GTI sidemarkers and a black and silver "GTI" in the back.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Installed the new BFI shift knob.

Nice I like it. Might have to change mine out

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Installed Klii Motorwerkes MK7 plaid GTI plate frame. Since I have the Autobahn, I need more plaid in my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More plaid is always a good thing

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!

I purchased that^ because of the shifter post

I bought this knob for my 15 GSW and it's a great upgrade. Although it will be getting turned in with my buy back as the leather wrap on it started to become loose and the threads for the knob became worn. Considering Bomba for my new GTI. Wondering how the "derlin" shell on the Bomba knob feels with cold and hot weather. They state that it is resistant to temperature change.

Installed red footwell lights, plaid badge skins on steering wheel and front/back emblems. And blue blind spot mirrors. All I got is a pic of the footwell from when I was posting about where I put my phone for Android auto

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk