GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
They call it a waste cause the stock one works just fine. I think stage 3 is when you might have to look into a new one depending on what you are running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been recommended to buy one to reduce compressor surge resulting from the JB1. With a custom map, it's almost eliminated but I've been told a DV+ is a good route to take. Not sure the validity of that though

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion

Nothing more nothing else.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Been Busy

On Saturday my neighbor did my suspension. Bilstein B8 with VWR springs and Eibach 25mm Rear Sway Bar. The car sits perfectly and drives amazingly.

Then yesterday I went to my buddy's place to use his DA unit. Did a 2x foam soak with Chemical Guys > 2 bucket method with Chemical Guys > Chemical Guys Medium Clay with Clay Lube > Griot's Garage Best of Show Wax > Chemical Guys M2 Sealant. Very pleased with the results. Car is SO slippery to the touch.

Today in the sun.

Yesterday just after we finished (His 911 in the reflection)

Suspension installed

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
I'm bone stock and plan to buy a dv+ solely for the increased throttle response.

I've been recommended to buy one to reduce compressor surge resulting from the JB1. With a custom map, it's almost eliminated but I've been told a DV+ is a good route to take. Not sure the validity of that though

It is a good product and i've thought about getting it, but currently no need for it in my opinion. Keep in mind you'll have to oil it every couple thousand miles. while your at it i suggest getting the turbo inlet pipe, removing the snow catcher from the intake, and a drop in filter. Right there will match you up to most after market intakes. If you want to top it off get the autotech intake which is 139.99 on their site right now with proven 10hp gaines here on the forums. I had a cts bov, and loved the sound but the lost in pressure really did effect the throttle response, when i went back to stock it was such a different feeling. I would get another dv in the future when i feel it necessary, especially if you have to add another layer of maintenance. but if i do choose one it is def gonna be the dv+.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Suction Pump recall on a car I never drive? Sounds legit.

Are those the Chinese bright red tails? Looks good

GTI_EOD

Well I just got home from a deployment. Bought it 2 months ago and saw it for the first time. This is my last 2 days :)

Oh its full of presents

Lets see what we have

Getting to work

Almost done. Tuned, Coded, Dropped, Racked. Up next is Mud flaps, DV+, Lamin-x goodies, Dogbone mount.

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Well I just got home from a deployment. Bought it 2 months ago and saw it for the first time. This is my last 2 days :)

Oh its full of presents

Lets see what we have

Getting to work

Almost done. Tuned, Coded, Dropped, Racked. Up next is Mud flaps, DV+, Lamin-x goodies, Dogbone mount.

Damn doing it right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sirspiffycliff

Ready to race!

Oh its full of presents

Lets see what we have

Getting to work

How did you add that Yakima fairing to the OEM racks?