Go Kart Champion
Got my tail lights tinted

Attachments

• tintedtails.jpg
    tintedtails.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,238

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Can't say I'm a huge fan of that, but if it makes you happy rock on. I'm over 40, so you can write me off as a stuffy old guy.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got my tail lights tinted

Congrats, well done. If you are happy with it that's what counts [emoji4]. I couldn't do this, it would be an instant pull over for me [emoji4].
Enjoy your new mod man. Just a bit of constructive criticism, since I have the same color that you have I think that they are a bit too dark, specially against the red, love you emblem mod, that's awesome.
Keep in mind that by covering the reflectors on the bumper they will be useless.
Would be nice to see a pic that shows the back and the side of you car to see how looks with all the black accents.
I can just admire stuff like this since I'm also over 40 like BlueHen I agree that we would look out of place [emoji4] enjoy and keep it classy Hulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan and looks way too dark to me. Is that even legal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Of course it is, but also a bunch of stuff that we do to our cars are as well and we brag about it here [emoji4]

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan and looks way too dark to me. Is that even legal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The light is quite visible actually, more than I would've expected. Don't see there being a problem, at least no more than having tinted windows.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Congrats, well done. If you are happy with it that's what counts [emoji4]. I couldn't do this, it would be an instant pull over for me [emoji4].
Enjoy your new mod man. Just a bit of constructive criticism, since I have the same color that you have I think that they are a bit too dark, specially against the red, love you emblem mod, that's awesome.
Keep in mind that by covering the reflectors on the bumper they will be useless.
Would be nice to see a pic that shows the back and the side of you car to see how looks with all the black accents.
I can just admire stuff like this since I'm also over 40 like BlueHen I agree that we would look out of place [emoji4] enjoy and keep it classy Hulk.

Thanks man. I'm actually really liking it :) Everyone goes Euro tails or cherry red. Want to be different. I actually enjoy the contrast.

I'll take some more pics to show them from the side and different angles.

Lagger1

Ready to race!
Mishimoto teardrop knob. Great mod. Shifting sooo much better now.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Mishimoto teardrop knob. Great mod. Shifting sooo much better now.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'd agree w you but I can barely see it! Use the focus feature my man :p