GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Nope.

It's coming off, illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was guna say, here in the UK, or atleast in Northern Ireland i believe any sort of non standard colour is illegal but thought maybe it was different where you are. Did you get pulled up?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

LlF

Passed Driver's Ed
I took a picture today. I took delivery like 361 days ago with 12KM on the odo.

MkVIIEOD

Do you have links to these front stickers? I really like this on tornado red, I feel most people mistake my GTI for a lower model because of all the chrome.

I'm still new to GTI's so I honestly have no idea what stickers you are talking about. This car is stock. I'm more than willing to help if you could just clarify.

Blizzard884

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello guys today I was planning to install some wheel spacers on my gti but when I open the package well there wasent any bolts included. Can someone tell me what bolt size I need for austin wheel with eibach 15mm spacer? Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

VWGTI

Ready to race!
I'm still new to GTI's so I honestly have no idea what stickers you are talking about. This car is stock. I'm more than willing to help if you could just clarify.

Your car is the Power Pack model. This means your GTI emblems comes red already. For the people who don't have the Power Pack, it's just normal chrome badges. However, many people put the red stickers on top of the chrome badges because it looks a lot better.

MkVIIEOD

Your car is the Power Pack model. This means your GTI emblems comes red already. For the people who don't have the Power Pack, it's just normal chrome badges. However, many people put the red stickers on top of the chrome badges because it looks a lot better.

Thanks man. I was a bit lost.

greypanter

Ready to race!
Any knows how to enable "Hot Country" on OBDELEVEN? My AC isn't blowing cold enough air...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk