GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Decided to put the heat shield on the AFE intake. Looks pretty cool. Theres def less sound. The AFE logos are a little ridiculous imo.

They look like the beginning of a James Bond movie.

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
Decided to put the heat shield on the AFE intake. Looks pretty cool. Theres def less sound. The AFE logos are a little ridiculous imo.

I actually email them directly asking if they could leave off the logo on the intake tube. This was the deciding factor on purchasing the intake. Since they would not accommodate a customer who does not want overzealous use of logos, they have lost my business. It's just too much.

Glad you like the sound of the intake though, it looks like it is very well made.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
I actually email them directly asking if they could leave off the logo on the intake tube. This was the deciding factor on purchasing the intake. Since they would not accommodate a customer who does not want overzealous use of logos, they have lost my business. It's just too much.

Glad you like the sound of the intake though, it looks like it is very well made.

You can peel the plate off. Im slowly thinking about it.

LimitedTimeOnly

Passed Driver's Ed
Hatch Pop Kit

When cold you can sit and watch it open. Slow motion, but does open.

Well, I tried with just one ECS strut, it didn't open. Thought maybe the side would make a difference, it didn't. Put back both of the original struts.

My goal was to avoid grabbing dirty hatch to open it (plus it looks cool to me to watch it open all the way with a push of a button). But I was ending up palming the dirty hatch to finish closing it. So it was actually less of a clean process than stock.

It was disappointing to undo the first and only mod so far.

Anyone want to buy a hatch pop kit? :p

KCchiefin

Ready to race!
Installed ST X coilovers along with 15/20mm spacers. I will never be doing any kind of work on this car that involves removing the front struts again. Spent about 3.5-4 hours just trying to get the passenger side strut from the knuckle.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Polished with my PC7424XP and used Sonax 3/6 polish with a polishing pad. The color is truly the epitome of Pure White!
After I coat with Gtechniq Exo v2, I will snap some photographs and post them here.

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
washed mine for the first time.........ever......it is only a week old though ;)
Slacker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

In think that another member had no issues peeled it off with issues, if the are making a quality product I don't see why a sticker that you can peel off becomes an issue, then again that's a request that I could never ask for , not enough that I would not give them my business . But we are humans after all [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji1360]

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
In think that another member had no issues peeled it off with issues, if the are making a quality product I don't see why a sticker that you can peel off becomes an issue, then again that's a request that I could never ask for , not enough that I would not give them my business . But we are humans after all [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji1360]

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

If they make other products that are of good quality which do not have multiple logos plastered all over them, then they have not lost my business entirely. But they aren't going to sell me a $400 intake with 3 logos within a foot of one another. It doesn't matter how easy/difficult it is to take off.

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed
Added some front and rear Eurobadgez.