GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Do they stay in okay with the window open?

Yeah! Good fit too. Cost as much as a good tint job, but if I sell the car I can sell the shades and not lose all my investment

\w/

Ready to race!
Does it really keep sh*t off your rear? Well not your rear, but your hatch lol [emoji6] cause that's one of the things that kills me bout our cars. You can wash it and the hatch area will be dirty literally 15 minutes later...

LOL

it helps, but the most noticeable difference was keeping my doors clean.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Installed Deautokey tail light and reverse LEDs. The reverse bulbs are really bright and really happy with those. Not sure how I feel about the tail light bulbs though. When the headlights are on and the bulbs are on (dimmed), when I touch the brake pedal (bright) there isn't a huge difference between the dim and bright modes. So other than the 3rd brake light you might not know I was hitting the brakes. Anyone else experiencing the same scenario?
That's pretty odd -- have you done any VCDS coding on the lights?

I have replaced my stock tails with the DeAutokey LED bulbs and there is a noticeable difference in the brightness between just having the driving lights on and also hitting the brake. The only way I can observe it is from the reflection on a wall behind me when applying the brake, but the red gets much brighter than the driving lights alone.

golface

Ready to race!
Does it really keep sh*t off your rear? Well not your rear, but your hatch lol [emoji6] cause that's one of the things that kills me bout our cars. You can wash it and the hatch area will be dirty literally 15 minutes later...
Hatch blend is the only solution for that (unless you mean the whole hatch area and not just the bumper/hatch dirt magnet part).

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

My girl loves it dirty on the hatch.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I installed the JB1 today. The car feels so good right now! I can't even imagine how it is with even more power.

JDane07

Ready to race!
Enjoyed a nice, overcast morning while washing Scarlett ❤

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
I installed the JB1 today. The car feels so good right now! I can't even imagine how it is with even more power.

It feels.... more powerful :D

Welcome to the JB1 squad! We're a rowdy bunch. Any other mods planned?

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It feels.... more powerful :D

Welcome to the JB1 squad! We're a rowdy bunch. Any other mods planned?

I have a Roc-Euro Intake that will arrive soon. I disabled the Soundaktor not too long ago so I can't wait for noise to be actually real. I plan on getting a full turbo back exhaust soon as well. That is where I will probably stop for power mods.... for the time being at least.

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed
#‎justthetips‬ added!