GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

whoisray

Passed Driver's Ed
Did this on Sunday. Took me 7 hours total. If I skipped thread every other loop it would have been much faster.

The steering wheel has so much grip now. You feel more confident gripping it in corners and driving it harder. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0775.JPG
    IMG_0775.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,317
  • IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 1,350
  • IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,310

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
APR stage 1 tune. 93.
Only driven in traffic so far, but in the few gaps, tremendous difference.
Only downside is when going from part throttle to throttle, there seems to be a lull. I get turbo lag, but this seems like it actually slows down before speeding up. Very minor, but stock it would accelerate right away.

Loving it regardless.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
#‎justthetips‬ added!

Did you post in the Atlanta thread on the southeast forums? I am (about to be in 2 weeks) in East Atlanta, there are a couple others here in the metro.

EDIT: Also, nice tip.

Coletrain

Passed Driver's Ed
APR Stage 1 tune and got my car back from the dealer where they painted my hood. Long story short, service scratched my hood but they took care of it, so got a tune while it was there. Like a dumbass I filled her up with 87 before, so been babying the tune till I can refill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin0122

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1 tune and got my car back from the dealer where they painted my hood. Long story short, service scratched my hood but they took care of it, so got a tune while it was there. Like a dumbass I filled her up with 87 before, so been babying the tune till I can refill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same thing, had to wait a few days before I could fill up with 93