GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MKVII_MIDNIGHT

WAX & Goodies Purchase

wash and waxed the beauty today and bought H&R sport springs, they come in thursday and will be installed on friday!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2732.JPG
    IMG_2732.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 1,190

Hackett896

Passed Driver's Ed
Nothing spectacular, but I did install my new floor mats. It took me 4 days and I had to call in a pro, but I think all the hard work paid off in the end. I noticed the install gave me at least 15hp, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
finally removed the snow catcher, might have broken a small piece oops lol
p.s. changes absolutely nothing on sound or power, not sure what the point is in either case

primaltugboat

Passed Driver's Ed
It took me a minute to figure it out. All new badge, or decals? Looks clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the new badge from DAP's site on a Google Doc of possible new parts and my girlfriend surprised me with it for my birthday. I wasn't totally sure I would buy it (especially at $45 for a badge) but I think it looks great.

Next up is removing the silver GTI from the rear...as soon as I can find an outlet I can park near for a hairdryer/heat gun at my apartment.

ncorrell

finally removed the snow catcher, might have broken a small piece oops lol
p.s. changes absolutely nothing on sound or power, not sure what the point is in either case

lol I did the same thing...think I broke a piece too. Regardless, I'm glad to have it out of there even if it doesn't make a difference. Next step is a K&N or AFE dry filter once the stock one gets dirty enough to warrant a replacement.

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
the K&N alone seems to have made a sound difference for me, but gotta keep that snow catcher so I can eventually bring back the lease in top shape lol

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
I officially put my car on order today. Should be taking delivery in Stuttgart in August.